Looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Manager (Marketing), Indian Heritage Centre (Contract position)
We are looking for tech savvy individuals to champion our marketing and digital campaigns. Working together with talented individuals, you will get the opportunity to realise digital marketing strategies on social media and be part of exciting programmes at IHC.
You will assist and report to the marketing and programmes manager in the development, preparation, and execution of IHC campaigns including but not limited to:
1. Support the team in all its in-house programmes and marketing activities
2. Perform general administrative, logistics and procurement related activities
3. Assist M/Marcoms with creating new posts and monitoring IHC’s social media platform
4. Assist M/Marcoms with the development of a social media content strategy and social media calendar
5. Assist M/Marcoms with design of marketing materials such as EDMs (should be familiar with design tools such as Photoshop or Canva)
6. Assist M/Marcom in the creation of campaign related stories to grow and engage social media database
7. Assist in research and co-ordination for programming campaigns
8. Liaise with vendors/suppliers and partners to oversee logistics and event set-up
9. Provide on-site coordination and various sundry tasks during events
10. Assist with any other marcoms activities such as marketing, promotions, EDMs and collateral production
Interested applicant can send their resumes to NHB_IHC@nhb.gov.sg with the header, AM, Marketing IHC.