CHECK THE CROWD LEVEL
5 Campbell Lane, Singapore 209924
Tuesdays – Thursdays: 10.00am to 7.00pm
Fridays – Saturdays: 10.00am to 8.00pm
Sundays/Public Holidays*: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Closed on Mondays
*The Indian Heritage Centre is closed on Public Holidays that fall on a Monday unless otherwise stated. Last admission to the galleries is half an hour before closing.
Vaccination-differentiated safe management measures (VDS) have been implemented for entry to museums.
- Individuals can enter the museum if fully vaccinated.
- Children aged 12 years and below who are unvaccinated may also enter.
- Entry will also be allowed for individuals who are medically ineligible for vaccines under the National Vaccination Programme, as well as individuals who have recovered from COVID-19. From 1 Feb 2022, entry will be only be granted to recovered individuals who are within 180 days of their first positive PCR test result, if they are not fully vaccinated.
Please present your TraceTogether app or token, or any of the following documents (that may be relevant) for entry:
- Vaccination status and test result on the HealthHub App
- Physical vaccination reports/cards under the National Vaccination Programme
- Hardcopy of the doctor-certified memo along with their government-issued photo identification card
- Discharge memo
*From 1 January 2022, there will no longer be a concession for unvaccinated individuals to perform PET, to enter museums. Only fully vaccinated, recovered, or medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below, will be allowed to enter museums.*
For more information on Guided Tours click here.
|Singaporeans & Permanent Residents
|Free admission for all Singaporeans & Permanent Residents (PRs)*
|Foreign Residents & Tourists
(20% discount for group of 20 pax and above)
(60 years old and above)
(Free admission for children under 6 years old)
|Persons With Disabilities
|1st Caretaker of PWD
|Family Package of 5
(Not exceeding 3 adults per family)
*A valid identification card must be produced upon request
Bus stop (#07031) at Serangoon Road, in front of Tekka Centre
23, 64, 65, 66, 67, 131, 139, 147, 857
Bus stop (#07539) at Sungei Road after Serangoon Road
48, 56, 57, 131, 166, 170, 640, 960, 980
Little India MRT Station, Exit E
Entrance to the building is located on Campbell Lane. The nearest drop-off point is located at Clive Street.
Parking facilities are available on Upper Dickson Road, Tekka Centre basement and nearby street lots.
Wheelchair access ramps are located at the front of the building on Campbell Lane and on the side of the building next to Clive Street.
Access to the galleries is available via elevator located on Level 1 lobby, next to the Visitor Services Counter.
Bathrooms for wheelchair access are located on Levels 2, 3 and 4.
Photography and Videography
Still photography for private, non-commercial use as a visitor to the museum is allowed. The use of a flash and tripod is prohibited. Video filming is only allowed with authorisation from Indian Heritage Centre. News photographers and videographers, producers from the media industry and social media bloggers are required to provide details at NHB_IHC@nhb.gov.sg.
Before visiting the Centre, it is important to understand the museum etiquette and proper guidelines to follow. This is to ensure that your experience in the museum will be an enjoyable and fruitful one. Learn more by watching this fun video!