We are committed to ensuring an enjoyable visit for all our visitors and have put together a number of amenities, facilities and accessibility features to cater to you, our guest, during your time with us. Here’s a quick overview.UPON ARRIVAL
- We provide ramps for wheelchairs and strollers at the front of our building on Campbell Lane, and on the side next to Clive Street.
- Stroller parking is available at our lobby. Please approach our Visitor Services counter on Level 1. Staff on duty will direct you to the designated spot.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge at our Visitor Services counter on Level 1 on a first-come, first-served basis. We regret, however, that we will not be able to help you get around our galleries.
- Our wheelchair and stroller-friendly elevator at Level 1 provides access to all our galleries.
- Audio guides of our permanent galleries are available in English and Tamil on the Smartify mobile application.
- Videos walking you through our 5 permanent galleries are also accessible in English on our YouTube channel. These come with subtitles.
- Restrooms with wheelchair access are located on Levels 2, 3 and 4 of our centre.
- Parents with young children can use these same restrooms. They have been fitted with baby changing stations.
- Mothers may approach our museum’s Visitor Services team at Level 1 for directions to the nearest nursing area.
Do approach our staff and/or Visitor Services team at Level 1 should you require assistance at any juncture during your visit.